Life as a UF CJC Student

Weimer Hall - UF VLT presentsThe University of Florida College of Journalism and Communications is life changing. 

Properties and Facilities – UF College of Journalism and ...I transferred to the University of Florida in 2018, coming in as a Junior. I had dreams of becoming a broadcast journalist in the future. My first class happened to be in the college of journalism and communications in Weimer Hall.  I felt at home very quickly.
Once I started working in the newsroom (INC), I adapted and began learning what it takes to become a real news reporter. I feel that it has given me many skills that I need to become the best reporter I can be. I have gotten experience even doing in-the-field stories, and even interviewed some local celebrities like Steve Spurrier and Bill Nelson
Alumni and Friends – UF College of Journalism and CommunicationsThe center CMIR (Center for Media Innovation) has really been a huge part of my transition to UF. It has been a big part of helping my own personal research during my stories.
I feel that since the outbreak of COVID-19, the CJC has done a great job of keeping its students active with their school work. I don't feel like I have missed out on much of my academics. 
I do miss being able to be on campus, but I am grateful for the pursuance of my university and college. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erika Stallings Bio

Rescue Pets

Japan Cancels School Due to Coronavirus