Erika Stallings Bio

Erika Stallings Bio Blog

My name is Erika Stallings and I am a Senior at the University of Florida. 

   I am studying Telecommunications and have a passion for news and media. I have always had a fascination for how a news station puts together its shows and the drive some reporters have when covering stories. My dream is to one day work for a national news network, or be a entertainment reporter.
   Since being accepted to UF I have learned a lot about writing, filming and editing for television news. My love for news and media has only gotten deeper now that I am diving into fascinating stories in my local community.  I have covered many different stories in Gainesville in very different places. Some of my favorite pieces I have worked on were when I interviewed a former governor, played with some puppies, visited a museum, worked on a house, and went to a fire station.
   

Comments

  1. I love the goals you have for yourself! I also think it's so cool you got to interview a former governor. The UF College of Journalism really allows us to do some fun things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Nicole said, the CJC really does take care of us. I think it's dope that you had the chance to play with puppies and have real hands-on experience in TV1 and 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how your bio is short and sweet and really shares your interests and background! I would also like to be an entertainment reporter one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erika,

    I love how you are so certain about your future! I wish you all the best in finding a job after graduation. I'm sure you'll be a great asset on any team!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rescue Pets

Japan Cancels School Due to Coronavirus