Introduction Blog

                                                                                   
                                                                                    Hi!
My name is Erika Stallings, I am a 21-year-old Telecommunications student at the University of Florida. I was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida (Go Jags!). I am currently studying to become a news reporter and am practicing my skills as a reporter for WUFT News. I am excited to say that I will graduate in August of 2020.

Since I was 12, I knew I wanted to work in some form of media. Whether it be on radio or television, I had a passion for current events and celebrities. At 14, I began competing in pageants to help tone my speaking and interviewing skills. I ended up winning the title of Miss Florida Teen in 2016, and went on to place 2nd Runner-Up at Nationals.

In this new journey of blogging I hope to share my interest in current and local events on the news. Hopefully this is as entertaining and fun to read for you, as it is for me. Tune in each week to hear my take on what I find interesting in Gainesville and nationally.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erika Stallings Bio

Rescue Pets

Japan Cancels School Due to Coronavirus